Stock Market Views

These are personal views of my experiences on my short life on the Stock markets.That Psychology of the market player is one major factor between winning and loosing money to me at least is a foregone conclusion .I maintain this blog maybe mostly as a reminder to me to be wary and careful and keep my emotions under check. To write on a blog means to think first so its also to print in the brain so i remember well the pitfalls associated with trading and the stock markets.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Solan, Chamba,Dalhousie,HIMACHAL, Ranikhet,Nainital,UTTARANCHAL, India

Ordinary girl with open mind about the possibilities of the impossible.

Sunday, June 25, 2006

My photograph

This is basically how i operate on the stock markets and any other speculative activity.
The theory of probability of an event happening is always there but the probability of any speculative activity occuring is mathematically always less than 50 % in the case of a choice between 2 .So u improve this value of 50 % and u are through.

~~~ Natasha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home